Κυριακή 16 Νοεμβρίου 2014

iHerb Haul & Discount (Real Techniques, EcoTools, ELF, Twinings etc) - English

Hello girls!

This week  iHerb has the most amazing offer and I definitely couldn't pass it! So I took advantage of it and I ordered a couple of stuff I had on my wishlist for a long time.

I will be receivng my order on November 24th according to iHerb ,but the offer will have expired by then... Therefore I decided to show you what I bought so that you can get some ideas and take advantage of these amazing offers as well!

So this week iHerb offers 20% off to all makeup products! Real Techniques, EcoTools, ELF, Bdellium Tools and many more -20%! There is also a  20% discount at the whole Twinings range, and I couldn't resist buying a couple of them, that I wanted to try for ages! You also get an extra  5%- 14% depending on your order! Last but not least, if this is your first time ordering from iHerb, you get an extra discount ($5- $10) using the code TSN539! Pretty awesome, right?


You can now understand why I couldn't resist placing an order and here's what I bought!

You can shortly check out my order  here, or else keep reading!


From Real Techniques I bought the Miracle Complexion Sponge, a dupe sponge for the beauty blender, that cost me less than 4 €! From EcoTools, I have had  my eyes set on the Tapered Blush Brush, as well as the Eye Enhancing Duo Set, the most perfect an convenient eye brush set, which consists of four brushes and it was constantly sold out!

It goes without saying that I had to get some stuff from ELF, given that they cost next to nothing- less that 2 € each thanks to the discount! I got two brushes- the Stipple Brush for applying cream blush and the well known Powder Brush which works for pretty much everything! I also got the Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder, St Lucia, as well as the Candid Coral blush, which is known to be a dupe for  Nars Orgasm! Finally, I bought two Matte Lip Colours in the shades  Coral and Tea Rose, as well as two Cream Eyeliners in black and in brown!

My lips are getting drier as the weather is getting colder, so I got the tested and approved Sierra Bees Organic Pomegranate Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E    and the Alba Botanica, Mineral TerraTints, SPF 15, Blaze.  a lip balm that also leaves a beautiful colour to the lips!

And since Twinings were also on discount, I got two  packs of Chai Tea that I know are going to be perfect for the Winter! I bought the Twinings, Chai, Pumpkin Spice and the Twinings, Chai, French Vanilla   . I am sure I am going to enjoy my Chai Latte even more with these delicious flavors!


Finally I got a couple of stuff that were not on discount, but I really wanted to get! The Hugo & Debra Naturals, Vanilla & Sweet Orange Travel Kit  is a beautiful set of six products, great for travelling and I am sure it is going to smell divine! As far as the Crystal Body Deodorant is concerned, I have already tried it and loved it in the spray form, so I wanted to get it in roll-on, as it is going to be more handy!

What is on your wish list from iHerb?

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

© sissi's place, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena